The Life of a High School Student

Saturday, March 24, 2007

I know I've written a couple blogs about nursery rhymes, but they raise a lot of questions when you think about them. They also aren't very logical. Maybe Mother Goose is actually a conspiracy designed by the KGB to make the Allies to think illogically and turn into Communists. I just don't think anyone has the courage to come out and say that they are wrong. If it isn't a conspiracy, then what are we trying to do to the next generation of dominate Americans. Are we trying to confuse them? I'm surprised that children just don't sit down and start crying after reading them, because they are so confusing. I think someone should write some rhymes that actually make sense and are educational instead of the confusing rubbish that children read now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home