The Life of a High School Student

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Lately, I've been wondering why the end of the term seems so far away, when it really isn't. This past week, I was thinking that the term ended in like a month, but it actually ends in two weeks. Maybe it's because I've been missing some class for a DECA competition or something like that. Maybe it's also because teachers just aren't really saying much about it this term. I think everyone at my school agrees with me also. I mean, when I saw that, I started asking everyone about it. Everyone was really surprised that it ended in two weeks. It seems like midterm was just a couple days ago. I don't know what is floating through the air, but whatever it is, I think it will be gone next term. People count down the days until the end of school. It's crazy. Anyway, I guess I'll just have to deal with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home