The Life of a High School Student

Sunday, April 08, 2007

I was riding on the freeway today, noticing how crazy Utah drivers are. So I started wondering, Why are Utah drivers the worst drivers in the nation? I started thinking of some answers. I think one reason is that Utahns have this mindset of putting themselves before anyone else. That would cause them to drive recklessly, because they would think that someone else should yield to them. Maybe it’s the whole driver’s ed program. I wouldn’t really know, because I’ve never taken driver’s ed, especially here and in another state. I was thinking it might be the requirements people have to have to get a driver’s license. Maybe the test isn’t as hard or you don’t need to do as much. Maybe it’s that our police force doesn’t crack down on it enough. I think that they should crack down on it more, because it really almost scares me into not wanting to drive. Anywho, all I know is that Utahns are crazy drivers. So a word of caution if you are coming to Utah, expect to see a ton of crazy stunts by stupid, idiotic drivers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home