The Life of a High School Student

Sunday, May 13, 2007

I wondered today why some AP tests are a surprise while others are the easiest thing to take. Take the one I took today for example. I took a couple practice tests and did lots of reviews before I took the test today. In all of my studying, the multiple choice questions were slightly harder and the free-response ones were slightly easier, but they were fairly similar. When I actually took the test today, not only did they switch, but it was multiplied by 100. The multiple choice questions were really easy, and the free response ones were the hardest thing I have ever done. Maybe they just want to keep you on your toes or something. Maybe they also were just trying something new, and everyone that took it this year were the guinea pigs. I don't know what exactly was in those professors' heads. I guess the College Board could've had new professors write the test, and the professors only knew how to write free-response ones. I don't know if anyone, aside from a select few, will ever know. I just hope it doesn't happen again on the AP test I have on Friday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home